Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Apology

I need to apologize for a rather vulgar comment made in a previous post regarding the benefit of detachable shower heads. Sami was appalled that I had the audacity to comment on something as taboo as cleaning the crack of ones rear.

The only excuse I can offer is that I became fascinated after viewing a Korean man squat down in the communal shower, reach his hand behind his body and point the shower head upward, allowing the stream jettison into his butt at close range. I had never seen nor imagined such blatant dingleberry removal technique.

Despite centuries-old, unwritten men's room etiquette which required me to remain nonchalant, I made a mental note of the mystifying method, and promised myself that if the need ever arose- perhaps after a messy B.M. akin to scrubbing (chunky) peanut butter out of shag carpeting- I would give it a shot.

Much like a man eating his first raw oyster, I was hesitant and more than a little disgusted at first, but after trying it, I felt refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment